Easy to make, easy to eat! Use it as an antipasto or even as a snack, this new take on the traditional caprese recipe is always a winner in the summer months!
Pomodorini & Burrata
Write a review
- 4 Campari Tomatoes
- 1/2 Burrata
- Basil Leaves
- Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Aged Balsamic Vinegar
- Cut the tomato in half and remove half of the pulp from inside.
- Add a teaspoon of burrata in each of the tomato bowls.
- Sprinkle salt and cracked pepper on top. Add a piece of basil leaf and drizzle with olive oil.
- Finish with a drop of aged balsamic vinegar on top of each tomato.
- Serve fresh and enjoy.
Cooking By Massimo http://www.cookingbymassimo.com/